MFCoin was added to the top-rated crypto-currency catalogue, CoinMarketCap.
- CoinMarketCap does not accept payments for incuding coins to the listing as well as for the updates;
- CoinMarketCap does not take part in any inside token trade before they are part of the listing;
- CoinMarketCap does not collaborate with teams and developers;
- Capitalization is being monitored in real time by means of tracking addresses which are not part of the direct reference and sourcing these addresses from the general offer. Collecting and verifying such information takes a while, that’s why market capitalization data cannot be uploaded on the website immediately.
- CoinMarketCap does not update any data before getting confirmation from coin or stock exchange developers that the requested updates can be uploaded. Sometimes, even official confirmation or technical documents from the team are not enough to verify the update: data can be outdated while the number of tokens which are currently circulating can cause certain doubts.
CoinMarketCap is being managed by a small team based in New York.
Starting from 2013, CoinMarketCap mission is to provide the most up-to-date information about crypto-currencies. Website representatives claim they are neutral, lack any censorship and stick to the most true-to-date information possible. All these factors play an important role in the future success of the website.