SALUTEMIA OF FREELAND
Section 1. Basic Guidelines
- Virtual State of Freeland is a democratic state created within the territory of the informational space (infosphere). Freeland and the Virtual State of Freeland are two equivalent names.
- Principles of Freeland state structure shut out unconditional and mandatory subjection to the claims of the government.
- Virtual State of Freeland guarantees equality of rights and freedoms of all the citizens notwithstanding their social, racial, national, lingual, religious or cultural identity.
- Freeland acknowledges the exclusive right of each and every individual on his intellectual abilities and self-identification as a property not subject to any encumbrances.
- An individual as a personality possessing freedom, property and rights which do not violate anyone else’s freedom and rights is the major value protected by Freeland.
- The goal of Freeland is to lay the groundwork for the maximum synergy of all types of freedom: freedom of speech, freedom of self-identification, freedom of belief, freedom of travel, freedom from captivity or slavery (including ideological and spiritual), freedom of thought and conscience, as well as the privacy right in terms of personal life and territory.
- Launch and development of social and informational systems protecting the freedom of the citizens is the mission of Freeland.
- Salutemia of Freeland is the document of ultimate and uppermost state significance.
- The right of direct personal influence on decision-making via personal will expression or by means of a vote is the supreme right of a Freeland citizen.
- The Virtual State of Freeland:
- does not lay any claims on the territorial identity of any other states;
- uses only crypto-currencies as state financial tools;
- does not constitute a public joint-stock company;
- does not violate international rights of an individual.
- Citizens of the Virtual State of Freeland are the major source of power inside the state. Freeland citizens can execute their power at first hand and/ or via public authorities elected by them. Only Freeland citizens have the right to take part in election and recall of members of authority bodies.
- All supreme posts in Freeland are elective and do not have a maturity date. Re-election shall be executed by request of simple majority of Freeland citizens at any moment in time by means of declaration of a no-confidence vote to an executive or in case of his resignation.
- A citizen of Freeland does not have the right to hold more than one position in the executive team of the Virtual State of Freeland.
- Governmental management in Freeland is executed via separation of powers. Bodies of legislative, executive and judicial power are independent from each other and have relevant rights and responsibilities.
- Freeland citizenship can be granted to any individual who adheres to Freeland values and complies with the laws stated in this Salutemia.
- Freeland citizenship is of a particular nature and does not constitute a second or a third citizenship in the general understanding of these notions. Acquisition of Freeland citizenship by a citizen of a different jurisdiction, whether territorial or extra-territorial (virtual), does not go in conflict with other citizenships and does not require its newly-baked citizen to renounce his prior citizenship(s).
- Life-long termination of Freeland citizenship is the supreme penalty of the virtual state and shall only be considered valid pursuant to the court order.
- Other decisions in the Virtual State of Freeland shall be rendered by its citizens based on the voting by qualified majority.
- Cryptocurrency MFCoin is the currency and the payment means of the Virtual State of Freeland.
Section 2. Authorities
The following bodies maintain control over the Virtual State of Freeland:
- President (arbitrator of all the authority branches and the major public figure of Freeland; has the veto power in terms of legislation).
- Senate (body of legislative power, 11 members).
- Prime Minister (supreme body of executive power, Head of the Government).
- Government (body of executive power, 5 individuals):
- Magistrate of External Policy;
- Magistrate of Internal Policy;
- Magistrate of Digital Security;
- Magistrate of Education, Culture and Social Projects;
- Magistrate of Philosophy and Science;
- Magistrate of Economic Policy.
- Consules (community tribune of executive power, initiative self-nominees, 5 members).
- Censor (individual supervising the verdicts of the Senate).
- Senior statesmen (advisory body, appointed by the Censor, 5 members).
- Supreme Court of Freeland (body of judiciary power, 3 to 5 members, elected by Freeland citizens by means of voting).
- Citizens of Freeland (regulatory body).